Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Ebay is Better Than TV!

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Ebay is Better Than TV!


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    I suspect we will find out-

    I think they are 416's it's difficult because English isn't his first language- and he isn't real knowledgeable- so he misunderstands what is being asked a lot.

    He says he will part them out if he doesn't get a bid.

    Frankly- I just saw a clean set of 15's go for about a third of his asking- for what he wants I could get a pair of 19's and have enough left to fly to Vegas and back. Including hotel.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He added pics and the HFs are correct but I seriously doubt you could make the model 15 cabinet sound good with a 515 in it.

    Based on the questions he has I think he needs to just part them out and he already has a sucker wanting the trashed cabinets that are fire wood here in my neck of the woods. Not even good fire wood!

    Gary

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner tomt's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5,483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Post

    perhaps the real inovation here ,
    is the BBQ-grill,
    as speaker protecter


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    thanks bowtie, certainly made the day lighter ...

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ January 23, 2008 08:11 PM: Message edited by: tomt ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member timp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2007
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha ha. I saw that.

    Tim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.